IT IS A CONDITION OF SALE THAT MACHINE TRAINING IS CARRIED OUT WITHIN 1 WEEK OF DELIVERY OF ANY MACHINE OR THE WARRANTY WILL BE AFFECTED. TO COMPLETE THE TRAINING PLEASE CALL 07562 053547 WHERE TRAINING CAN BE BOOKED AND COMPLETED WITHIN 24 HOURS (Subject to holidays or business/trade shows)
Laser/IPL & SHR Machine Training
Our training will cover:
- Introducing laser tattoo removal treatments into your business.
- Laser technologies for tattoo removal– equipment features and settings.
- Light-tissue interactions – the theory of tattoo removal.
- Wave lengths and laser selection.
- Treatment plans and tattoo types.
- Skin anatomy, tattoo depth, inks and pigments – the factors affecting treatment success.
- Patient consultation – contraindications, skin-typing and patch-testing.
- Pre and post treatment care for safe and effective tattoo removal.
- Safe working practice in a laser tattoo removal clinic.
- Recognising adverse effects, complications and how to deal with them.
- Practical treatment demonstrations and hands-on experience
Prior to Machine training, its is a conditon of sale that “The Core of Knowledge” is completed.
1) Machine training, this is provided by ourselves at our premises in Leeds, on purchase of any machine, and is free of charge. It involves initial setup of the machine,operating parameters, user setup, consent forms and other client forms, and anything else not covered on the course below which we believe is appropriate to our machine. Even existing users of Lasers & IPL Machines should complete machine training if they intend to use a new machine, as settings and power outputs etc.. can differ from machine to machine. It is a legal requirement that you undertake this training, and has to be provided by the supplier of the laser, not a third party company, unless authorised by ourselves. Our Laser & IPL machine training is not a substitute for Clinical training, & we recommend finding suitable clinical training before using our lasers. It is the users responsibility to check for any additional training requirements in the UK or the country where the machine will be used.
On Site training is avaliable for a small fee, plus travel costs.
Training regulations can vary depending on your location, you must check with your local authority for up to date rules. The links below may be useful.